From LARA Wiki
- Serialcomm_w32: serial communication using Windows API
- SerialLib: library for serial communication in Linux. It makes direct access to serial port controller.
- SerialLibXenomai: library for real-time serial communication in Linux with xenomai. It makes direct access to serial port controller.
- gQueue: circular queues (FIFOs) implementation with one writing and multiple reading headers. Included in gDataLogger framework below.
- gMATLABDataFile: handles .mat files. Included in gDataLogger framework below.
- gMatrix: C language library for matrix calculus. Allows use in embedded systems.
- PAPAS - Path Planning Algorithms Suite: library for path planning developped by Bruno Adorno.
Timers and time measurement
- GThreadTimer: thread timer
- RDTSCTime: TSC for time measurement
- WINPERFTime: Windows performance timers for time measurement
C/C++ Frameworks and examples
- CVGrab: image acquisition using OpenCV:
- CVGrab for Windows
- CVGrab for Linux
- CVContinuousGrab: image sequence acquisition using OpenCV:
- CVContinuousGrab for Windows
- CVContinuousGrab for Linux
Data acquisition and control
- gDataLogger: A framework for data logging and control programs.
- Simple example
- C-mex structures
Data Acquisition Boards
- ixpio.tar.gz: Linux driver for the ICPDAS PIO-821 Data Acquistion Board